Monday, December 10, 2007

Awkward Silence

I have been real busy as of late, and I have not had the time to keep the blogging up. Next week I am done with finals, and once I get those out of the way I look forward to writing some more stuff. I miss reading the stuff I want to read - i.e. political and social news. 


Also... I was thinking it would be cool if I could get more contributors to this project. I would love to talk to anyone who would enjoy contributing whenever they have a great idea for a story. There are a few things I would expect for an article posted on this blog - it has to be about some sort of news event or it has to be historical, and it has to be accurate - but other than those modest stipulation I am open to anything. 

I hope to hear from those who visit this modest corner of cyberspace.

-Brett

3 comments:

Mollie Joan said...

What about psychological happenings?

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett said...

yeah, anything interesting works.