Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh Nancy...

A few weeks ago I sent Nancy Pelosi an email regarding her position on upcoming rule changes by the FCC in favor of further media consolidation. I am a constituent of hers, so I am to get special treatment you know. Sure enough on her website it says that she only has to respond to constituents. So I dutifully put my name, address, zip code, and phone number into the appropriate boxes and then wrote out my question. The first three quarters of my email was very nice. The last part not so much. But that is beside the point. What I wanted to know was about her position on FCC rule changes, and so I sent off my email, and waited for a response. And waited. And waited. 

Finally today I got a response; about three weeks after I sent it. Late is better than never I guess. What isn't better than never though is the email I got from Nancy. You'll remember I asked about FCC Rule Changes. Here was the answer to my question: "Thank you for contacting me to express your concerns regarding global warming". 
I hope this flub isn't symptomatic of deeper problems in the Nancy office. 
Maybe the answer to my question got lost in the (e)mail. Oh well. 

No comments: